Monday, June 30, 2008

trip anxiety

We are less than 3 weeks before we leave for Africa.  I've been pretty excited about this for a long time now.  Last night we had a team meeting and I think the realization hit me about the challenge and the opportunity we have as a team.  I got alittle overwhelmed just thinking about being the hands and feet of Jesus.  I was thinking I hope I don't freeze up or hang back in the crowd when any opportunity presents its self.  A little fear hit and I then I  thought, wait I believe that Jesus is the King of Kings, what do I have to fear, I(we) can do all things through Christ who strengthen us.  Please continue to pray for our team because we have a great opportunity to make an impact.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Found you guys just surfing around looking for peeps from BR. Awesome to hear that you guys are going to Africa. Good friend of ours who pastors at CrossPointe Baptist just came back from Africa a couple of months ago. He said it was an awesome experience. Will keep you in my prayers.